• कलाई का पट्टा
wristbands meaning in Hindiwristbands sentence in Hindi
- The players needed to wear their Rolexes instead of cotton wristbands.
- The Bug Off Wristband is like a flea collar for humans.
- Bledsoe also will wear a wristband that lists the lengthier plays.
- Wristbands can be removed only by Staples Center employee on Sunday.
- At Ole Miss, he occasionally wore a headband and wristbands.
- The accessory of the moment is a simple yellow rubber wristband.
- For Steve Strompf, the wristband is a symbol of support.
- Before each game, he pulled a wristband up each arm.
- Velcro wristbands strap keys firmly to guests'bodies for safekeeping.
- Parents could someday get wristbands for their children, Sadler suggested.