wrist drop meaning in Hindiwrist drop sentence in Hindi
- The following situations may result in wrist drop:
- Stab wounds to the chest at or below the clavicle may result in wrist drop.
- Wrist drop is also associated with lead poisoning because of the effect of lead on the radial nerve.
- If the tendons, the muscles, or the nerves supplying these muscles, are not working as they should be, wrist drop may occur.
- Symptoms of damage to the deep branch of the radial nerve typically include " wrist drop ", which is the flexion of fingers, hand, and wrist, since the extensor muscles supplied by the nerve are paralyzed.
- In adults, symptoms can occur at levels above 40 ?g / dL, but are more likely to occur only above 50 60 ?g / dL . Anemia may appear at blood lead levels higher than 50 ?g / dL . Signs that occur in adults at blood lead levels exceeding 100 ?g / dL include wrist drop and foot drop, and signs of encephalopathy ( a condition characterized by pressure within the skull, delirium, coma, seizures, and headache.