drop meaning in Hindi
[ drɔp ] sound:drop sentence in Hindi
• मीठी गोली
• थोड़ा सा
• झाड़ के झलकदार शीशा
• छोड देना
• घाटा होना
• समाप्त करना
• कम करना
• कम होना
• पेश करना
• निकाल देना
• बंद करना
• जन्म देना
• बहिष्कृत करना
• वापस लेना
• छोड़ देना
• उड़ा देना
• समाज से निकाल देना
• मंद होना
- As a rule , the mare drops one foal at each birth .
सामान्यत : घोड़ी हर प्रसव पर एक ही बछेड़ा देती है .
- The girl dropped the container , and the water spilled .
लड़की के हाथ से बर्तन छूट गया और पानी बिखर गया ।
- When he drops every kind of wall between men.
जब वह आदमी और आदमी के बीच की सभी दीवारों को गिरा दे
- The ruler dropped and clattered against the wooden table .
कुटरूल नीचे गिरता हुआ लकड़ी के मेज़ पर आ टकराया ।
- I never did this. I dropped it just like this,
मैने ऎसा नहीं किया. मैने उसे बिल्कुल ऎसे ही, छोड़ दिया,
- Drag and Drop the items to redraw the whole map
पूरा नक्शा फिरसे निकालने के लिये वस्तूऐं खिंचे.
- Drag and drop from the app list menu to the launcher
एप्लिकेशन सूची मेनू से लॉन्चर में खींचें और छोड़ें.
- Drag and drop this icon to create a link to this page
इस पेज पर लिंक देने के लिये इस प्रतीक को खींचकर रखें
- Drag and Drop the items to make them match
वस्तू जोडने के लिये उसे माउस से घसीटें और उचित जगह रखिये.
- Received request to drop all cached data
सभी प्राप्त आंकड़ा छोड़ने का आग्रह प्राप्त किया
- the act of dropping something; "they expected the drop would be successful"
- a central depository where things can be left or picked up
- a curtain that can be lowered and raised onto a stage from the flies; often used as background scenery
- a sudden sharp decrease in some quantity; "a drop of 57 points on the Dow Jones index"; "there was a drop in pressure in the pulmonary artery"; "a dip in prices"; "when that became known the price of their stock went into free fall"
- a free and rapid descent by the force of gravity; "it was a miracle that he survived the drop from that height"
- a predetermined hiding place for the deposit and distribution of illicit goods (such as drugs or stolen property)
- a steep high face of rock; "he stood on a high cliff overlooking the town"; "a steep drop"
- a small indefinite quantity (especially of a liquid); "he had a drop too much to drink"; "a drop of each sample was analyzed"; "there is not a drop of pity in that man"; "years afterward, they would pay the blood-money, driblet by driblet"--Kipling
- a shape that is spherical and small; "he studied the shapes of low-viscosity drops"; "beads of sweat on his forehead"
- give birth; used for animals; "The cow dropped her calf this morning"
- grow worse; "Her condition deteriorated"; "Conditions in the slums degenerated"; "The discussion devolved into a shouting match"
- fall or sink into a state of exhaustion or death; "shop til you drop"
- stop pursuing or acting; "drop a lawsuit"; "knock it off!"
- lower the pitch of (musical notes)
- go down in value; "Stock prices dropped"
- change from one level to another; "She dropped into army jargon"
- leave undone or leave out; "How could I miss that typo?"; "The workers on the conveyor belt miss one out of ten"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- omit (a letter or syllable) in speaking or writing; " New Englanders drop their post-vocalic r''s"
- utter with seeming casualness; "drop a hint"; drop names"
- lose (a game); "The Giants dropped 11 of their first 13"
- take (a drug, especially LSD), by mouth; "She dropped acid when she was a teenager"
- cause to fall by or as if by delivering a blow; "strike down a tree"; "Lightning struck down the hikers"
- leave or unload; "unload the cargo"; "drop off the passengers at the hotel"
synonyms：, , , ,
- get rid of; "he shed his image as a pushy boss"; "shed your clothes"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- let or cause to fall in drops; "dribble oil into the mixture"
- to fall vertically; "the bombs are dropping on enemy targets"
- let fall to the ground; "Don''t drop the dishes"
- fall or descend to a lower place or level; "He sank to his knees"
- pay out; "spend money"
- terminate an association with; "drop him from the Republican ticket"
- stop associating with; "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"
- hang freely; "the ornaments dangled from the tree"; "The light dropped from the ceiling"