• कलाई की हड्डी
• मणिबंध अस्थि
|wrist: गट्टा पहुंचा|
|bone: काँटा ढाँचा शरीर|
wrist bone meaning in Hindiwrist bone sentence in Hindi
- Then he matches each tendon to the wrist bone and claw core.
- That advice is not just for broken wrist bones, McGowan added.
- Her wrist bone nearly stabbed through the flesh of her forearm.
- He also has struggled with a thick cast that protects a broken wrist bone.
- Female wrist bones are fused at the age of 17.
- I touch my left wrist bone, wondering if that twinge I detect is imaginary.
- These prehuman individuals had apelike jaws, teeth and wrist bones, and a small brain.
- However, in bats, the membrane stretches between the fingers only, no styliform wrist bone being present.
- This has been suggested to spread the forces better across the wrist bones to protect them.
- This need has produced different wrist bone anatomy and, through this, a different form of knuckle-walking.
- any of the eight small bones of the wrist of primates