wrinkly meaning in Hindiwrinkly sentence in Hindi
- Besides, it would be hazardly slippery, messy and wrinkly.
- He would take baths with Devon until his hands were wrinkly.
- AGEs also accumulate in the skin, helping make it wrinkly.
- Mizithra is made from raw, whole conical, wrinkly top.
- It's the only one that isn't wrinkly!
- Our faces are smooth, his had to be wrinkly.
- Basalt south of Wynyard also shows a wrinkly magnetic signature.
- He is a mixed breed puppy with floppy ears and wrinkly feet.
- On your left, the wrinkly, droopy, washed-out before.
- Even the wrinklies of Palm Beach are feeling bruised.
- marked by wrinkles; "tired travelers in wrinkled clothes"