wicket gate meaning in Hindi
• छोटा फाटक
• विकेट द् वा रक
|wicket: विकेट दरीचा छोटा|
|gate: दरवाज़ा दरवाजा|
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- As she passed a wicket gate guarded by Shubham Desai and Mohd.
- The origin of the word is from wicket gate, a small gate.
- Evangelist directs Pilgrim towards the Wicket Gate.
- Automatic wicket gates using the TOICA smart card were installed from October 25, 2006.
- The majority of paths have wicket gates or kissing gates, but there are some stiles.
- The wooden door is medieval and in the right half has a " wicket gate ".
- The inlet is a scroll-shaped tube that wraps around the turbine's wicket gate.
- A small wicket gate at the north side of the inner forecastle leads to the Gauja River.
- Variable geometry of the wicket gate and turbine blades allow efficient operation for a range of flow conditions.
- As she passed a wicket gate guarded by Satwant Singh and Beant Singh, the two opened fire.