• ह्विन सिल
|whin: व्हिन शैल व्हिन|
|sill: देहली देहलीज सिल|
whin sill meaning in Hindiwhin sill sentence in Hindi
- On cooling, these crystallised and solidified to form the Great Whin Sill.
- It is a disused quarry, from which Whin Sill stone was formerly excavated.
- Whin Sill is also seen again at Hadrian's Wall.
- It plays host to the intrusive Whin Sill.
- After the end of the Carboniferous period, an intrusion of quartz dolerite formed the Whin Sill.
- The quartz-microgabbro of the Whin Sill occupies the higher ground on this southeastern side of the bay.
- The site exposes sections of low vertical crag, as well as dip-slope slabs of the Whin Sill
- The crags are an outcropping of the Whin Sill, an igneous rock, dolerite, associated with magma flows from ancient volcanos.
- The Little Whin Sill is olivine-bearing and believed to be composed of an early differentiate of the Whin dolerite magma.
- Studies of the petrology of the dolerites of the Whin Sill complex have revealed significant differences between the Little Whin and the Great Whin.