whin meaning in Hindiwhin sentence in Hindi
• व्हिन शैल
- It dates from around 1790 and is constructed of whin stone.
- Whin Sill is also seen again at Hadrian's Wall.
- Further upstream from Bught Park is Whin Park which has a boating pond.
- There is a Musalla on Whins Road in alloa.
- It covers Sykes Fell, Whins Brow, Croasdale Fell and Wolfhole Crag.
- On cooling, these crystallised and solidified to form the Great Whin Sill.
- The station is owned by Whin, Inc ..
- It is a disused quarry, from which Whin Sill stone was formerly excavated.
- It plays host to the intrusive Whin Sill.
- There are then several modern footbridges in the area between Whins of Milton and Bannockburn.
- any of various hard colored rocks (especially rocks consisting of chert or basalt)
- small Eurasian shrub having clusters of yellow flowers that yield a dye; common as a weed in Britain and the United States; sometimes grown as an ornamental
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- very spiny and dense evergreen shrub with fragrant golden-yellow flowers; common throughout western Europe
synonyms：, , ,