warfares meaning in Hindiwarfares sentence in Hindi
- Ed Barker, a spokesman for the Naval Warfare Systems Command.
- But what began as a political contest evolved into gang warfare.
- That has led to a sort of trench-warfare mentality.
- Certainly, the ongoing warfare fanned the flames of sectarian bigotry.
- Hyde countered that opponents were trying to engage in class warfare.
- This was the ship that launched the era of submarine warfare,
- Electronic warfare planes jammed Bosnian Serb communications, confusing their radar.
- There is nothing like it in all the history of warfare,
- When Dredd confronts corruption, warfare erupts between good and evil.
- But the issue has already become the grist of partisan warfare.