wadding meaning in Hindiwadding sentence in Hindi
- A . The jewelry cleaner and wadding should work on copper.
- The ink is stored in the ike soaked in silk wadding.
- Punch also assisted Luke Wadding in editing the works of Scotus.
- I tried polishing them with Never Dull Magic Wadding, without success.
- There's absolutely no wadding at all,"
- It went through low gear and then started wadding the rear tires up.
- Wadding for muzzleloaders is typically a small piece of cloth, or cartridge.
- Instructed to demolish the fort, Wadding fired his mines on 15 January.
- In early evening, a snowman filled with wadding and firecrackers is set afire.
- Flanagan is described as the Managing Director of the Imperial Patent Wadding Company Limited.
- any material used especially to protect something