wadded meaning in Hindiwadded sentence in Hindi
- He wadded up the paper and dropped it in the wastebasket.
- What does she think about when she is all wadded up?
- Jennings all but wadded up the results and threw them away.
- They made a ball from wadded paper wrapped in duct tape.
- Miller told Tysoe, as he wadded up the paper.
- They're wadded up like a backlash in a fishing line.
- It is a reusable alternative to wadded rags or newspapers.
- Sissy stomps on the wadded-up paper to end the threat.
- Boogered / wadded up : Hey, it happens to even the best.
- Raymond Ng said workers found wadded-up newspaper as insulation behind walls.