• दृष्टि क्षेत्र
• चाक्षुष क्षेत्र
• दृश्य क्षेत्र
|visual: तस्वीर खाका|
|field: खेल का मैदान इलाका|
visual field meaning in Hindivisual field sentence in Hindi
- Overall a person with parietal brain damage still has intact visual fields.
- Information from the right visual field is transmitted to the left hemisphere.
- This patient experienced an inability to perceive simultaneous events in her visual field.
- All visual field locations are stimulated in parallel with their individual stimulus sequence.
- In vision, the fixation, only registering a small part of the visual field.
- One degree on the visual field represents four cycles on the wave pattern.
- As expected, visual field testing in cone dystrophy usually reveals a central scotoma.
- Foveated imaging has been used to simulate visual fields with arbitrary spatial resolution.
- The visual field is typically counterbalanced within subjects across trials or experimental blocks.
- A scar in the central visual field would be more debilitating.
- all of the points of the physical environment that can be perceived by a stable eye at a given moment