field meaning in Hindi
[ fi:ld ] sound:field sentence in Hindi
- Toggles whether the Post-To field is displayed
यदि प्रेषित करें क्षेत्र प्रदर्शित है तो टॉगल करें
- Whether all required fields on the page have been filled out
क्या इस पृष्ठ पर सभी जरूरी क्षेत्र भरे गए हैं
- Right now, if you want to test water in the field,
अभी अगर हम खेतों में पानी का परीक्षण करना चाहे तो
- Show Role field in the event/task/meeting editor
घटना/कार्य/बैठक संपादक में भूमिका क्षेत्र दिखायें
- Show type field in the event/task/meeting editor
घटना/कार्य/बैठक संपादक में प्रकार क्षेत्र दिखायें
- There are %s user attribute fields in this token table
इस टोकन तालिका में %s उपयोगकर्ता गुण फ़ील्ड्स हैं
- Desktop file didn't specify Exec field
डेस्कटॉप फ़ाइल एक्स क्षेत्र को निर्दिष्ट नहीं करता है
- Show timezone field in the event/meeting editor
घटना/बैठक संपादक में समयक्षेत्र क्षेत्र दिखायें
- SIGNAL message: PATH, INTERFACE or MEMBER header field is missing
SIGNAL संदेश: PATH, INTERFACE या MEMBER शीर्षक क्षेत्र गुम है
- Only numbers may be entered in this field
केवल संख्याएँ इस क्षेत्र में प्रवेश किया जा सकता है
- a particular kind of commercial enterprise; "they are outstanding in their field"
- a place where planes take off and land
- the area that is visible (as through an optical instrument)
- a branch of knowledge; "in what discipline is his doctorate?"; "teachers should be well trained in their subject"; "anthropology is the study of human beings"
synonyms：, , , , , ,
- all the competitors in a particular contest or sporting event
- all of the horses in a particular horse race
- (mathematics) a set of elements such that addition and multiplication are commutative and associative and multiplication is distributive over addition and there are two elements 0 and 1; "the set of all rational numbers is a field"
- (computer science) a set of one or more adjacent characters comprising a unit of information
- a region where a battle is being (or has been) fought; "they made a tour of Civil War battlefields"
synonyms：, , ,
- a region in which active military operations are in progress; "the army was in the field awaiting action"; "he served in the Vietnam theater for three years"
synonyms：, , , ,
- somewhere (away from a studio or office or library or laboratory) where practical work is done or data is collected; "anthropologists do much of their work in the field"
- a piece of land cleared of trees and usually enclosed; "he planted a field of wheat"
- a piece of land prepared for playing a game; "the home crowd cheered when Princeton took the field"
- a geographic region (land or sea) under which something valuable is found; "the diamond fields of South Africa"
- extensive tract of level open land; "they emerged from the woods onto a vast open plain"; "he longed for the fields of his youth"
- the space around a radiating body within which its electromagnetic oscillations can exert force on another similar body not in contact with it
- a particular environment or walk of life; "his social sphere is limited"; "it was a closed area of employment"; "he''s out of my orbit"
synonyms：, , , ,
- select (a team or individual player) for a game; "The Buckeyes fielded a young new quarterback for the Rose Bowl"
- answer adequately or successfully; "The lawyer fielded all questions from the press"
- play as a fielder
- catch or pick up (balls) in baseball or cricket