• तंग करना
• परिपीडति करना
• परिपीडित करना
• अत्याचार करना
• वंचित करना
• अनुचित व्यवहार करना
• भेंट चढ़ाना
• शिकार बनाना
• सिर मूड़ना
victimise meaning in Hindivictimise sentence in Hindi
- Amid the overwhelming HIV / AIDS pandemic, countless are victimised.
- The company was victimised by a practical joker in February 2013.
- He helped many Muslim women who were victimised to get justice.
- :Yet again, an energetic RD editor is being victimised.
- Truly understanding what an NPL indicates can help investors avoid being victimised.
- Vegetable-juice cure : a case of victimising an alternative
- In many ways, they should rightly feel they are being victimised.
- They were as victimised as any other prisoners in Auschwitz . .
- If someone is being victimised, he will stand up for them.
- I feel unfairly victimised and attacked by this particular editor.