victimisations meaning in Hindivictimisations sentence in Hindi
- Many individual Cambodians share similar mixed feelings of complicity and victimisation.
- What do you mean by the'victimisation'of women?
- They are driven to anonymity only because of the fear of victimisation.
- I think there should be an end to the victimisation of women.
- Risk factors affecting victimisation rates for violent crime and theft ", April 2016
- Upon surrender, the ratings faced court-martial, imprisonment and victimisation.
- Secondary victimisation is especially common in cases of acquaintance, and statutory rape.
- Large-scale victimisation surveys have been presented as a more reliable indicator.
- Nurses who went back to work reported victimisation.
- The third victimisation for women is rape, which tends to be quite political.