vector control meaning in Hindivector control sentence in Hindi
• रोगवाहक नियंत्रण
• वाहक नियंत्रण
|vector: वेक्टर निश्चित|
|control: संचालन जाँच करना|
- Both prevention through vector control and treatment are needed to protect populations.
- It had a main fixed combustion chamber and four small vector control.
- A non-chemical vector control strategy involves genetic manipulation of malaria mosquitoes.
- The most common, said vector control officials, are crawl space vents.
- It is one of five mosquito and vector control districts in Los Angeles County.
- Vector control strategies can aim at either continuous suppression or eradication of target populations.
- :See space shuttle solid rocket booster # thrust vector control.
- Control of an outbreak in an endemic region involves quarantine, vector control and vaccination.
- This is one of several compounds used for vector control of " Triatoma ".
- It is also because the vector control program was abandoned.