• अतिरिक्त मूल्य
|value: अहमियत मान्यताएँ|
|added: अतिरिक्त संकलित|
value added meaning in Hindivalue added sentence in Hindi
- But, the 15 percent tax, or value added tax, was immensely unpopular.
- These value added services tend to be central to the Barclaycard proposition.
- When shopping, ask about tax refunds on the Value Added Tax goods.
- In 1970, the GST replaced by value added tax ( VAT ).
- The mining sector accounts for up to 9 % of value added.
- For his contributions he was given the nickname " Value Added ".
- The resulting juice of the hemp stem represents an additional value added.
- Law league table, Derby was joint first in teaching and value added.
- The value added tax rose from 7 percent to 10 percent Saturday.
- The tax is subject to the European Union value added tax Directives.