valuator meaning in Hindi
[ 'væljʊeitə(r) ] sound:valuator sentence in Hindi
- Brand Asset Valuator way to a client's heart, BUSINESS TIMES
- xfdws BRAND-ASSET-VALUATOR-WAY sked
- A second valuator last year said the farm was worth $ 192, 000.
- He was a valuator for the Intercolonial Railway.
- Since 2008 Social E-valuator from The Netherlands have been working on solutions for impact measurement.
- Lauder later proved that a government land valuator, John L . Lewis had influenced voters in Ontario Premier Edward Blake.
- He is Chairman and CEO of WPP Group s BAV Consulting, overseeing the BrandAsset Valuator, a consumer and brand survey.
- "Simply put, the Brand Asset Valuator is a new way of thinking and is a scientific tool to guide our clients'market.
- If the regional government authorizes the bid, an independent valuator would then set a price, which the trust would have to raise within three weeks.
- Most treatises and court decisions encourage the valuator to consider more than one technique, which must be reconciled with each other to arrive at a value conclusion.
- one who estimates officially the worth or value or quality of things