uptake meaning in Hindiuptake sentence in Hindi
- People were waiting to see what kind of uptake there was.
- In fact, it's quite slow on the uptake.
- Normal ranges for RAI uptake are from 10-30 %.
- Uptake of fructose by the liver is not regulated by insulin.
- An excessive uptake of carotenoids can, however, cause carotenosis.
- However WAP did not meet these expectations and uptake was limited.
- The drug seems to interfere with adenosine uptake in cultured worms.
- Diagram of symplastic and apoplastic water uptake by a plant root.
- The waterline funnel uptakes were protected by 25 millimeters of armor.
- The outer membrane that is involved in nutrient uptake remains constant.
- the process of taking food into the body through the mouth (as by eating)
- a process of taking up or using up or consuming; "they developed paper napkins with a greater uptake of liquids"