uprightness meaning in Hindiuprightness sentence in Hindi
- He pursues period-practice uprightness, but only to a point.
- Note uprightness of his torso, perfect depth, knees pinioned outward.
- From his infancy, he had a reputation for gentleness and uprightness.
- I admired his uprightness, integrity, and ability ."
- Upright himself, he was apt to assume the uprightness of others.
- One such approach to student uprightness is school uniforms.
- The code of uprightness does not grip all politicians.
- However, it could also be interpreted as referring to uprightness / righteousness.
- Licinianus had enjoyed an excellent reputation for his integrity, uprightness and morality.
- Somiah was as renowned for his modesty as he was for his uprightness.
- righteousness as a consequence of being honorable and honest
- position at right angles to the horizon
- the property of being upright in posture