truss meaning in Hindi
• गद्दीदार पट्टी
• फाँसी देना
• टेक लगाना
• पंख और पैर बाँध देना
• हाथ-पैर बाँध देना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Do not season, stuff, truss or skewer the bird.
- Trusses use a framework of interconnected parts to support the roof.
- Truss turkey with kitchen twine, and refrigerate overnight . 2.
- The first of the truss sections will be launched in 1999.
- Truss the chicken and brush with the tablespoon of melted butter.
- Existing joists and trusses can be shored up if need be.
- Greater truss spans can be produced simply by changing the gauge.
- Graceful curved trusses soar to the ceiling like giant steel ribs.
- The floor trusses would turn very quickly into pieces of spaghetti,
- The truss also will be used by astronauts to support experiments.
- (architecture) a triangular bracket of brick or stone (usually of slight extent)
- a framework of beams (rafters, posts, struts) forming a rigid structure that supports a roof or bridge or other structure
- (medicine) a bandage consisting of a pad and belt; worn to hold a hernia in place by pressure