trudges meaning in Hinditrudges sentence in Hindi
• थकाऊ भ्रमण
• पांव घसीटना
• पैर घसीट कर चलना
• पैदल चलना
- Now it's just trudge on, get it done.
- Unity prevails as the Rockettes trudge around in small marching steps.
- Even under white-out conditions, the theater trudges on:
- We have been trudging around different race sites there since 1988,
- It is this curtain that we began trudging through and over.
- Dazed, flustered, I trudged numbly back to my place.
- Unfortunately, it was the Patriot defense trudging in the muck.
- He then trudges into a chilly night to collect building material.
- Pete just trudged and moped until they handed him the hardware.
- I crawled out of bed and trudged down to the kitchen.