trashy meaning in Hinditrashy sentence in Hindi
- The kind of trashy clubwear that people over 25 rarely understand.
- But trashy clothes were the least of Barbie's problems.
- He even intends to protect Russians from trashy Western soap operas.
- I think that everyone secretly wants to be a little trashy,
- Weeds are at once victims and invincible, lovely and trashy.
- Did he really think that trashy denunciatory journalism could interest me?
- Our mind gardens always look interestingly distinctive but never quite trashy.
- This is deeply trashy, and it's selling like ice
- Everybody has been writing a lot of trashy articles about me.
- Sort of a trailer trashy " Ruthless People,"
- tastelessly showy; "a flash car"; "a flashy ring"; "garish colors"; "a gaudy costume"; "loud sport shirts"; "a meretricious yet stylish book"; "tawdry ornaments"
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , ,
- cheap and inferior; of no value; "rubbishy newspapers that form almost the sole reading of the majority"; "trashy merchandise"