• दुल्हन की पोशाक का पुछल्ला
• ट्रेनिंग देना
• अभ्यास करना
• शिक्षा देना
• तैयार करना
• शिक्षित करना
• प्रशिक्षित करना
• प्रशिक्षण देना
• तैयारी करना
• शिक्षा प्राप्त करना
• निशाने पर लगाना
• अनुवर्धन करना
• शीक्षा देना
• शिक्षा प्रप्त करना
• प्रशिख्षण देना
train meaning in Hindi
[ trein ] sound:train sentence in Hindi
- because the train would come, it would start doing a jig.
क्योंकि जैसे ही रेलगाडी आयेगी, वो नाचने लगेगा।
- Somebody trained them to do the work that they do.
किसी ने उन्हें अपना कार्य करने में प्रशिक्षित किया
- against the 70 trained by them,
जबकि पूरे यूके में सत्तर ऐसे विशेषज्ञ प्रशिक्षित होते हैं,
- to train you, to keep you on track,
आपको प्रशिक्षित करने के लिए, आप रास्ते पर रखने के लिए,
- We have trained girls as carpenters,
हमने लड़कियों को प्रशिक्षित किया है बढई के रूप में,
- to train the operator to operate this complex arm.
चालक को इस जटिल रोबोट को चलाने के परीक्षण देने के लिए |
- they discuss with a trained agronomist.
वो एक प्रशिक्षित कृषि-अर्थ-शास्त्री से विमर्श कर रही हैं।
- saying you need one trained counter-insurgent
यह कह की आप को एक प्रशिक्षित काउंटर-विद्रोही की जरूरत है
- to trace the paths of subway trains above ground
ज़मीन के ऊपर सबवे ट्रेन के रास्ते के अनुगमन करने के लिए
- If you start work or training , will you :
अगर आप ने काम या प्रशिक्षण चालू किया तो क्या आप ः
- wheelwork consisting of a connected set of rotating gears by which force is transmitted or motion or torque is changed; "the fool got his tie caught in the geartrain"
synonyms：, , ,
- public transport provided by a line of railway cars coupled together and drawn by a locomotive; "express trains don''t stop at Princeton Junction"
- piece of cloth forming the long back section of a gown that is drawn along the floor; "the bride''s train was carried by her two young nephews"
- a series of consequences wrought by an event; "it led to a train of disasters"
- a procession (of wagons or mules or camels) traveling together in single file; "we were part of a caravan of almost a thousand camels"; "they joined the wagon train for safety"
- a sequentially ordered set of things or events or ideas in which each successive member is related to the preceding; "a string of islands"; "train of mourners"; "a train of thought"
- exercise in order to prepare for an event or competition; "She is training for the Olympics"
- undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession; "She is training to be a teacher"; "He trained as a legal aid"
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
- teach and supervise (someone); act as a trainer or coach (to), as in sports; "He is training our Olympic team"; "She is coaching the crew"
- point or cause to go (blows, weapons, or objects such as photographic equipment) towards; "Please don''t aim at your little brother!"; "He trained his gun on the burglar"; "Don''t train your camera on the women"; "Take a swipe at one''s opponent"
synonyms：, , ,
- drag loosely along a surface; allow to sweep the ground; "The toddler was trailing his pants"; "She trained her long scarf behind her"
- travel by rail or train; "They railed from Rome to Venice"; "She trained to Hamburg"
- educate for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
- teach or refine to be discriminative in taste or judgment; "Cultivate your musical taste"; "Train your tastebuds"; "She is well schooled in poetry"
synonyms：, , , ,
- cause to grow in a certain way by tying and pruning it; "train the vine"
- develop (children''s) behavior by instruction and practice; especially to teach self-control; "Parents must discipline their children"; "Is this dog trained?"