• लट्ठा बंध
|timber: वन शहतीर बीम लकड़ी|
|hitch: अड़चन आड़ गाँठ गांठ|
timber hitch meaning in Hinditimber hitch sentence in Hindi
- This can also prevent the timber hitch from rolling.
- The timber hitch is a very old knot.
- The "'timber hitch "'is a knot used to attach a single length of rope to a cylindrical object.
- There are even photos of binding knots like the timber hitch and gastropods such as the great pond snail.
- In this instance, the half hitch combined with a timber hitch is known as a killick hitch or kelleg hitch.
- When the tide was right, the columns were rolled off the barge using its huge derrick, a timber hitch and an inclined plane.
- The string may be secured to the bow by a knot at each end, usually a timber hitch, also known as the bowyer's knot.
- Halyard bend may be considered to be the " double-loop-around, and single-tuck-under " version of timber hitch which itself is usually tied as " single-loop-around, and double-tuck-under ".
- A timber hitch of six figure-of-eight turns and a finishing clove hitch lash the crutch but not too tight because the cheeks need some room to spread their heels.
- One instance where a half hitch stands on its own without additional embellishment is when added to a timber hitch to help stabilize a load in the direction of pull.
- a hitch used to secure a rope to a log or spar; often supplemented by a half hitch