hitch meaning in Hindi
• लिफ़्ट लेना
• लिफ़्ट लेना
• अटक कर चलना
• फंस जाना
• ऊपर उठाना
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The only hitch , as the embarrassed organisers discovered later , was the presence of at least five child couples .
एकमात्र अड़ेचन , जो बाद में आयोजकों को पता चली , पांच बाल जोड़ें की उपस्थिति थी .
- But even more disastrous for the Indian cultivator was the circumstance that Indian agriculture with its antiquated methods of cultivation was now hitched to the world economy and had to compete with highly advanced countries .
किंतु भारतीय कृषकों के लिए Zइससे भी खतरनाक बात यह थीZ कि भारतीय कृषि को खेती की पूरातन पद्धतियों के साथ अब विश्व अर्थवयवस्था से संबद्ध कर दिया गया .
- the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- any obstruction that impedes or is burdensome
synonyms：hindrance, hinderance, preventive, preventative, encumbrance, incumbrance, interference
- a knot that can be undone by pulling against the strain that holds it; a temporary knot
- a connection between a vehicle and the load that it pulls
- an unforeseen obstacle
synonyms：hang-up, rub, snag
- the state of inactivity following an interruption; "the negotiations were in arrest"; "held them in check"; "during the halt he got some lunch"; "the momentary stay enabled him to escape the blow"; "he spent the entire stop in his seat"
synonyms：arrest, check, halt, stay, stop, stoppage
- a period of time spent in military service
synonyms：enlistment, term of enlistment, tour of duty, duty tour, tour
- to hook or entangle; "One foot caught in the stirrup"
- connect to a vehicle: "hitch the trailer to the car"
- jump vertically, with legs stiff and back arched; "the yung filly bucked"
- walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury; "The old woman hobbles down to the store every day"
synonyms：limp, gimp, hobble
- travel by getting free rides from motorists