• सहबद्ध चाप
|tied: लस्त बँधा हुआ|
|arch: चाप चापाकार में|
tied arch meaning in Hinditied arch sentence in Hindi
- The tied arch design eliminates thrust at the abutments and piers.
- The Wisconsin Department of Transportation designed the channel span ( tied arch ).
- The bridge is a tied arch.
- The bridge was replaced by a new structure, a Modified Network Tied Arch concept design.
- After the hangers were located, the shoring was removed; loading the steel tied arch bridge.
- The bridge carries tied arch, the total length of the bridge is with a main span of.
- The bridge, a tied arch bridge, provides the first single-span bridge heading up the Thames.
- Preston Pipe Bridge is a span concrete tied arch bridge with concrete abutments and supplies water to southern Teesside.
- The "'Zubizuri "'( tied arch footbridge across the Nervion River in Bilbao, Spain.
- The continuous-tied arch design, which was a distant third place in polls, was chosen for two reasons.