tiebreaker meaning in Hinditiebreaker sentence in Hindi
• टाई ब्रेकर
• खेल में बराबर होना
• निर्णायक काल
• विजेता निश्चित करने के लिये अतिरिक्त प्रश्न
- Spirlea broke back, and they were off to the tiebreaker.
- A sixth loss almost assures playoff elimination, thanks to tiebreakers.
- He lost a third-set tiebreaker, 19-17.
- He finally felt the nerves in the second-set tiebreaker.
- Martin was up, 5-3, in the tiebreaker.
- The biggest point might have been in the first set tiebreaker.
- Nevertheless, Cheney, as tiebreaker, will have considerable power.
- Oklahoma owns the tiebreaker over Texas because of a series sweep.
- But in a tiebreaker, the Hurricanes went to the postseason.
- Gonzalez, however, easily held service to force a tiebreaker.