tibiofibular syndesmosis meaning in Hinditibiofibular syndesmosis sentence in Hindi
• अंतर्बहिर्जंघिका तंतुसंधि
|syndesmosis: तंतु संधि|
- A fractured fibula in addition to detaching the medial malleolus will tear the tibiofibular syndesmosis.
- It is continuous below with the interosseous ligament of the tibiofibular syndesmosis, and presents numerous perforations for the passage of small vessels.
- This damages the ligaments on the inside of the ankle and fractures the fibula at the point of contact ( usually just above the tibiofibular syndesmosis ).
- The inferior transverse ligament of the tibiofibular syndesmosis is included in older versions of " Gray's Anatomy ", but not in " Terminologia Anatomica ".
- "' Pott's fracture "', also known as "'Pott's syndrome I "'and "'Dupuytren fracture "', is an archaic term loosely applied to a variety of talus then moves laterally, shearing off the lateral malleolus or, more commonly, breaking the fibula superior to the tibiofibular syndesmosis.