• संरचनात्मक आकृतिकी
tectology meaning in Hinditectology sentence in Hindi
- Tectology anticipated many basic ideas of Systems Analysis, later explored by Cybernetics.
- The rediscovery of " Tectology " occurred only in the 1970s.
- Tectology as a constructive science built elements into a functional entity using general laws of organization.
- Bogdanov's " Tectology " outlined the concepts and concerns of chaos and fractal mathematics.
- He invented an original philosophy called tectology, now regarded as a forerunner of systems theory.
- In Tectology, Bogdanov made the first'modern'attempt to formulate the most general emergent phenomena and systemic development.
- Bodganov wrote a treatise on " tectology " and was one of the founders of Proletkult after the First World War.
- Both Wiener and von Bertalanffy may have read the German translation of " Tectology ", published in 1928.
- The " whole " in Tectology, and the laws of its integrity, were derived from biological rather than the physicalistic view of the world.
- A Russian movement existed based on similar beginnings from the North American movement also . Alexander Bogdanov's concept of Tectology bears some semblance to technocratic ideas.