teamster meaning in Hinditeamster sentence in Hindi
• घोड़े या बैल की जोड़ी हांकने वाला
• जोडी हाँकने वाला
• ट्रक ड्राइवर
• ट्रक चालक
- The newspapers wrote about the Teamsters and less about the ethanol.
- Attempts Wednesday to speak to representatives of the teamsters were unavailing.
- The teamsters'Drive Political Fund contributed $ 25, 000.
- The International Brotherhood of Teamsters reportedly indicated it might join Calpers.
- Plus the teamsters who haul the cars from port to showroom.
- No talks between the negotiating group and the Teamsters are scheduled.
- Teamster members will now vote by mail on the proposed agreement.
- Delivery is now controlled largely by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters.
- "I don't know where the teamsters stand.
- By highlighting individuals, the teamsters have gone a step further.
- someone who drives a truck as an occupation
- the driver of a team of horses doing hauling