• कर फायदा
|tax: चुंगी टैक्स दाम|
|advantage: आधिक्य प्राप्ति|
tax advantage meaning in Hinditax advantage sentence in Hindi
- Some investment advisers say the commissions outweigh the tax advantages of spiders.
- He said this tax advantage would continue to encourage the buyback trend.
- Section 527 is reserved for political groups, giving them certain tax advantages.
- Index funds also have a potential tax advantage over actively managed funds.
- And the tax advantages are the same as in a regular partnership.
- In so doing it will lose its charitable status including tax advantages.
- Only 4 percent said they obtained the tax advantages of state-sponsored plans.
- But the amount is small and the tax advantage is worth it.
- And IRAs and 401 ( k ) plans also offer tax advantages.
- In the United States, there are also tax advantages to perpetual insurance.
- an advantage bestowed by legislation that reduces a tax on some preferred activity