takings meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- Several officials unwisely spent their illicit takings to build expensive homes.
- Discussing federal " takings " legislation, she said:
- Inmates regularly stage riots, hostage-takings and hunger strikes.
- Roy believed the program added millions to the box office takings.
- PLF's property rights cases have focused on regulatory takings.
- The winning team overall would win the takings of both bars.
- Consequently, Justice Scalia wrote that judicial takings are no different.
- Proponents call such arguments fallacious, particularly the takings issue.
- There have been no reported hostage-takings so far.
- The bottom six finishers have smaller takings to worry about.