succulence meaning in Hindisucculence sentence in Hindi
- Remove, and invite the troops to share the succulence.
- Their high fat content gives them added succulence and flavor.
- Overcook it, and you lose the fat and succulence.
- Sentiment, it appears, triumphs over lack of succulence.
- Water storage in swollen parts of the plant is known as succulence.
- Dungeness will maintain its distinctive succulence for three days if well-iced.
- Those who seek the juicy succulence of most heirloom tomatoes might find zebras lacking.
- Those who sent recipes extolled their own methods and swear by the resulting succulence.
- The last has a succulence about it, with a sweet, creamy aftertaste.
- Their succulence and deep, earthy flavor do not limit their appeal to Asian dishes.
- a juicy appetizingness