• कठोर अनुक्रिया
|stringent: कडा आवश्यक कठोर|
|response: उत्तर जवाब|
stringent response meaning in Hindistringent response sentence in Hindi
- This ribosome modulation is a part of the stringent response in bacteria.
- In other bacteria, the stringent response is mediated by a variety of RelA / SpoT Homologue ( RSH ) proteins, with some having only synthetic, or hydrolytic or both ( Rel ) activities.
- (p ) ppGpp, guanasine pentaphosphate or teraphosphate is an alarmone which is involved in the stringent response in bacteria, causing the inhibition of RNA synthesis when there is a shortage of amino acids present.
- He elucidated the means by which bacteria signal the shift from growth when food is abundant to maintenance when food is scarce, the topic of his PhD thesis titled " Magic Spot and the Stringent Response ".
- During the stringent response, ( p ) ppGpp accumulation affects the resource-consuming cell processes translation . ( p ) ppGpp is thought to bind RNA polymerase and alter the transcriptional profile, decreasing the synthesis of translational machinery ( such as rRNA and tRNA ), and increasing the transcription of biosynthetic genes.