stringer meaning in Hindistringer sentence in Hindi
• स्वतंत्र पत्रकार
• अनियमित पत्रकार
• पिरोने वाला
• दस्ते का सदस्य
• फुटकर संवाददाता
• संवाद प्रेषक
- And that was with third-stringer Jason Garrett at quarterback.
- Third-stringer Garrett stepped in to total 311 passing yards.
- Stringer's magic has been scarce at the network lately.
- Still, it is a difficult leave-taking for Stringer.
- But as Stringer's profile grows, egos could clash.
- Cabrera was a third-stringer and Lopez is the starter.
- The star lost his protectors, Howard Stringer and Michael Ovitz.
- Stringer is 6-feet-4 and weighs 339 pounds.
- Stringer came from CBS, and Grushow came from Fox Broadcasting.
- Stringer said yesterday over breakfast at the Regent Hotel in Manhattan.
- a long horizontal timber to connect uprights
- brace consisting of a longitudinal member to strengthen a fuselage or hull
- a worker who strings; "a stringer of beads"
- a member of a squad on a team; "a first stringer"; "a second stringer"