stretchy meaning in Hindistretchy sentence in Hindi
- Before the stretchy, sturdy synthetic nylon, silk was it.
- The skirts were stretchy tubes; the dresses were thin columns.
- Knit shirts and sweaters sport a bit of the stretchy fiber.
- And Donna Karan dressed her in a stretchy red halter dress.
- Beachwear was high-cut at the leg in stretchy cotton.
- The tape comes with a giant pink stretchy exercise band.
- People who inherit stretchy collagen can bend more easily, he said.
- And not all fabrics are stretchy or see-through.
- Squads of limber young men in stretchy uniforms have completed spring training.
- The bras and panties looked stretchy, comfortable and sturdy.
- capable of being easily stretched and resuming former size or shape