• ढीलाई करना
|stretch: वार विस्तार|
|a: एक कोई अ अंग्रेजी|
|point: दरजा स्थल अन्तरीप|
stretch a point meaning in Hindistretch a point sentence in Hindi
- Sometimes he stretches a point to dramatize his conversion from anti-American views.
- Or if they want to provoke for political reasons, they know how to stretch a point.
- To stretch a point, never has a North American professional sports championship involved a franchise named for a reptile.
- To describe the design as Palladian would perhaps be to stretch a point too far although Palladio did draw his influence from Roman Farm buildings.
- To generalise this as evidence that the Mail specifically can't be trusted is to stretch a point . talk ) 18 : 56, 11 December 2015 ( UTC)
- If " you " were to request that it be deleted I would stretch a point and delete it ( CSD G7, though strictly speaking that's only for accidentally created articles ).
- It stretches a point too far to include information about the deceased great-grandfather of a living person as being material about the living person, so it is not a matter for this noticeboard.
- We can probably stretch a point here and claim that since the law has a stated intent to make the material available, we are treating that stated intent as a license .-talk ) 03 : 18, 7 February 2009 ( UTC)
- If you wanted to stretch a point, " The Forsyte Saga " and " A Dance to the Music of Time ", but both of those are multi-volume works rather than single novels, and second-rate compared to " Kim " and " Brideshead ".
- I suppose you could stretch a point and call it a " first revert " if you wished to edit war, but I regard it as a bona fide, good faith edit helpful to our readers in providing a useful wikilink for those ( non-Americans ? ) unfamiliar with the American gubernatorial system.