strap shaped meaning in Hindistrap shaped sentence in Hindi
- The newest shoes have a vintage feel _ open toes, wedge heels, ankle-strap or T-strap shapes.
- Young plants have distichous, strap shaped leaves.
- Each flower consists of four to six ( depending on species ) slender strap shaped petals 1-2 cm long.
- Each plant grows from a small bulb, with 2-3 strap shaped leaves and pale blue flowers with darker veins, blooming in early spring or late winter.
- The branches are often partly tubular near base, and strap shaped above, initially creeping along the substrate for a short distance before ascending upwards, and frequently divided more or less in a digitate ( palmate ) fashion.