strake meaning in Hindistrake sentence in Hindi
- The ships were clinker-built, utilizing overlapping wooden strakes.
- Another strake above that protected the secondary armament and was thick.
- Strake's 6-11 Voskuhl hits the big time with UConn
- Jake Voskuhl is from Strake Jesuit High School in Houston.
- The strakes are swept 49 degrees at the leading edge.
- The fifth president of Strake Jesuit College Prepatory, Fr.
- From 1983-1988, Strake was the Texas Republican state chairman.
- The latter, which have 4.5?of strake.
- An UHTC strake composed of three different sections with different UHTC compositions.
- He was the first Strake Jesuit graduate to be killed in the war.
- thick plank forming a ridge along the side of a wooden ship