storks meaning in Hindistorks sentence in Hindi
- Storks, chickens, piglets and dogs wander along its banks.
- There are owls, partridges, storks, buzzards and eagles.
- Wood storks posed on one leg, their favorite eating stance.
- "Hey, stork man, " one yelled.
- The group was touring the hospital in preparation for stork time.
- We passed stork nests and shepherds using dogs to herd sheep.
- Sept . 10-12, Vicksburg : Storks and Corks.
- In fact, Stork became interim coach at a right time.
- Stork hopes to be involved with offseason Northridge training and recruiting.
- Liza flaps her arms like a stork to trigger the light.