splinting meaning in Hindisplinting sentence in Hindi
• कुशानुप्रयोग स्प्लिटिना
• कुशानुप्रयोग स्प्लिटिन्ग
• खपच्ची बांधना
• खपच्ची बाँधना
- Splinting fingers is not the usual work of a cardiologist, either.
- It's good for hurricane protection, splinting a finger and removing hair.
- The treatment of arthrogryposis includes occupational therapy, physical therapy, splinting and surgery.
- Treatment is with splinting, casting or surgery.
- Serial casting and splinting are often used to reduce soft tissue contractures and muscle tone.
- He advocated the use of exercise, manipulation and splinting to treat deformities in children.
- Lower limb splinting is specifically beneficial in providing a base of support and facilitating walking.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis do not support the use of splinting over steroid injections.
- Non-surgical treatment consists of splinting, proximal tissue massage and anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Another possible option is splinting, to secure elbow, a conservative procedure endorsed by some.