spit up meaning in Hindispit up sentence in Hindi
- He also had a frequent hacking cough and sometimes spit up blood.
- "My father used to tell me don't spit up in the air,"
- Each day, it spits up tons of lava, sulfuric gases and ash.
- On children : " Try to get one that doesn't spit up.
- She spit up on me, and I knew she was ours,
- Santorum practically spits up his Senate bean soup on the subject.
- Birds including owls, hawks and herons will spit up what they couldn't digest.
- Kornheiser will make you spit up your cornflakes, he's so good.
- Quillon talks to Tulwar about his deceptions then spits up blood and passes out.
- However, the liquid spits up at his face and changes Einstein into an Ood.
- discharge (phlegm or sputum) from the lungs and out of the mouth
synonyms：, , ,
- give reluctantly; "He coughed up some money for his children''s tuition"