spiteful meaning in Hindi
[ 'spaitfʊl ] sound:spiteful sentence in Hindi
- To be spiteful, Fido must have three specific mental abilities.
- This is a spiteful, retaliatory firing by Ms . Segarra,
- Or is she just being envious and spiteful, as usual?
- O'Neal said afterward, abandoning his formerly spiteful stance.
- A wretched, spiteful, straight-razor totin'woman,
- Occasionally they may be spiteful, but also genial and passionate.
- Audacious, yes, and even appealing in a spiteful way.
- They also noted that the Spix were spiteful to other birds.
- Prudence turns out to be nasty, spiteful, and dishonest.
- Abominations are immortal, spiteful, destructive creatures of immense power.
- showing malicious ill will and a desire to hurt; motivated by spite; "a despiteful fiend"; "a truly spiteful child"; "a vindictive man will look for occasions for resentment"