spaciousness meaning in Hindi
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- The timelessness and spaciousness that sometimes come when one is writing.
- What we don't need is spaciousness, Susanka says.
- He said that the spaciousness of the other apartment upset his equilibrium.
- I'm aware of spaciousness and light, rather than objects.
- The cowboy and the singer enjoy the spaciousness and serenity.
- The rear seat exceeded airline leg room with limousine-like spaciousness.
- Of course, you must pay for this spaciousness.
- The joyful detail and stoic spaciousness of the Cheever.
- Essentials : Spaciousness is a given at the Sawgrass.
- -- Power, styling, spaciousness, combination of ride and handling.
- spatial largeness and extensiveness (especially inside a building); "the capaciousness of Santa''s bag astounded the child"; "roominess in this size car is always a compromise"; "his new office lacked the spaciousness that he had become accustomed to"
synonyms：capaciousness, roominess, commodiousness