spaciously meaning in Hindi
• विस्तार के साथ
download Hindlish App, translate anytime
- This " Vision " unfolds unhurriedly, spaciously and rapturously.
- Roberto Abbado conducts the Munich Radio Orchestra in a spaciously paced, sensitive performance.
- Arabesques bloomed spaciously rather than striking a shape.
- The hall of the cathedral is built spaciously without any aisles on its flanks.
- The church was built spaciously and beautifully.
- The National Gallery show, spaciously installed, does everything to suggest the breadth of Moran's endeavor.
- French conductor Bertrand de Billy, making his Met debut, led a deftly paced yet spaciously lyrical performance.
- Framed by a plainsong processional and recessional, the harp-accompanied cycle is freshly sung and spaciously recorded here.
- The show is installed in classic Modern style : spaciously and immaculately, in pristine white rooms with minimal wall texts.
- Inside, Judd's early red sculptures and other works are spaciously displayed, often with pieces of Gustav Stickley furniture nearby.