soused meaning in Hindisoused sentence in Hindi
• नशे में धुत्त
- But you know how people get when they're soused.
- Two hundred clams for a hastily written invitation to get soused.
- Though alleged to have been soused, he went home with impunity.
- Souse meat is made mostly from the feet and contains gelatinous substance.
- The article contains soused information and well written paragraphs.
- Each time Lucy takes a swig from the bottle, she becomes more soused.
- In the modern day, soused herrings can therefore be produced throughout the year.
- Blood sausage and souse is a Bajan delicacy usually prepared on weekends and special occasions.
- The word'soused'can also describe a marinated herring that has been cooked.
- A variant is souse, made from pig's feet and pickled with vinegar.
- very drunk
synonyms：, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,