souse meaning in Hindi
[ saus ] sound:souse sentence in Hindi
• सुअर के मांस का अचार
• पी कर धुत्त हो जाना
• डुबकी लगाना
• मछली आदि को खारे पानी में रखना
• तेल-मसाले आदि के मिश्रण में भिगाना
- But you know how people get when they're soused.
- Two hundred clams for a hastily written invitation to get soused.
- Though alleged to have been soused, he went home with impunity.
- Souse meat is made mostly from the feet and contains gelatinous substance.
- The article contains soused information and well written paragraphs.
- Each time Lucy takes a swig from the bottle, she becomes more soused.
- In the modern day, soused herrings can therefore be produced throughout the year.
- Blood sausage and souse is a Bajan delicacy usually prepared on weekends and special occasions.
- The word'soused'can also describe a marinated herring that has been cooked.
- A variant is souse, made from pig's feet and pickled with vinegar.
- the act of making something completely wet; "he gave it a good drenching"
- pork trimmings chopped and pickled and jelled
- a person who drinks alcohol to excess habitually
synonyms：, , , , ,
- cover with liquid; pour liquid onto; "souse water on his hot face"
synonyms：, , , ,
- cook in a marinade; "souse herring"
- become drunk or drink excessively
- immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
synonyms：, , ,