• कोमल हृदय
softhearted meaning in Hindisofthearted sentence in Hindi
- We will by no means be softhearted or weak-handed,
- Others fear similar scandals that might make softhearted customers feel guiltily attired.
- In the past, he has been criticized as being too softhearted.
- Mayor Rudolph Giuliani reincarnated as a softhearted, sensitive guy?
- Caught me on videotape .'He's tough, but softhearted.
- But softhearted Harry simply offers Joey advice.
- Hardened producers turned into softhearted suitors, jockeying to help bring the show to Broadway.
- But it's less softheaded _ and much more softhearted _ than you might think.
- Boone, the scuzzy but softhearted Texas cowpoke who emerges, suggests a Gabby Hayes in training.
- He portrays Pauly Sherman, a softhearted parasite living off his rich father, played by David Dukes.
- easily moved to pity or sorrow; "a softhearted judge"