sluggishness meaning in Hindisluggishness sentence in Hindi
- Martinez said there were myriad reasons for her early week sluggishness.
- Still, the job market suggests the sluggishness persisted through November.
- You could see the sluggishness and disorientation that accompanies a flu.
- The predictions of sluggishness have affected Colombia's stock markets.
- The reason Coen gave was continued sluggishness in ads from retailers.
- This was the latest sign of sluggishness in the labor market.
- Funding problems have also contributed to the sluggishness of the project.
- The reasons for Japan's sluggishness are many and complex.
- The sluggishness is occurring at a sensitive time for the government.
- Wheat declined on the sluggishness of U . S . exports.
- inactivity; showing an unusual lack of energy; "the general appearance of sluggishness alarmed his friends"
synonyms：, , ,
- the pace of things that move relatively slowly; "the sluggishness of the economy"; "the sluggishness of the compass in the Arctic cold"
- a state of comatose torpor (as found in sleeping sickness)